Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Who am I

Hi everybody!! This is my entry point in the realm of blogging.I have read a few blogs,all written by my better half. I  have always expressed good words for them.I cannot afford to do  otherwise. I am sure that you will understand.This explains how brave I am!!
  A simple lad, in his early twenties,lands in a crowded metropolis. Coming from a small hamlet in distant Kerala,he is enchanted by the sights and sounds of a big city.  Imagine his bewilderment and consternation at the sights of  the metropolis!! See his transformation!He was swept away by the charms of a Delhi lass  and entered into blissful matrimony with her. He has now grown into a seasoned  Delhite.This  is my story and my ntroduction.Expect more onslaughts  from me in times to come.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of bloggers. You have written very well.You have successfully aroused the cuiosity to know about you.Looking forward to more such write ups.

    ReplyDelete